Shirakawa Village is committed to the protection of personal information in order to protect individual rights and interests.
Collection of Personal Information
- Personal data handled by the office is only kept for as long as it is necessary to achieve the objectives for which it was collected.
- In principle, all personal data is collected from the person directly, by fair and lawful means.
- Information on religion, thoughts, or personal beliefsis, as a rule, not collected.
- The village will take measures to prevent loss, leakage, or tampering of collected personal information.
- Information that no longer needs to be held will be promptly and reliably erased.
Restrictions on Use for Unintended Purposes & Provision to Third Parties
- Information collected by the village will, as a rule, not be used for purposes beyond that for which it was collected, and will not be provided to outside agents (national government, other regional governments, or the private sector).
Requests for Disclosure of Personal Information
- Individuals may request the disclosure, amendment, or cessation of use of their personal information held by the village.
- The website of the Shirakawa Village Office (hereafter “the Site”) is carefully monitored in terms of the accuracy of the information contained within, and undergoes constant improvement. However, the information may, at times, differ from the current situation. The Shirakawa Village Office and the site administrator are not in any way responsible for the actions of users based on the information contained on the Site. Additionally, the Shirakawa Village Office and the site administrator are not in any way responsible for loss or damage suffered as a result of the user’s access to the Site.
- The Shirakawa Village Office and the site administrator are not responsible for the contents of externally managed websites linked to and from the Site, either. No liability is accepted for the contents, safety, or authenticity of external sites.
- Please understand in advance that the contents of the Site are subject to alteration or deletion without any prior notices.